Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Ship is Sailing Into the Sunset


Wow. Am I ever tired. This is going to be a lame post, so here's a recent photo of my reasons to get you through it!

I have had a couple busy, productive weeks at work. A huge press conference today was the climax, and I'm pleased to say it went very, very well. Yea, me.

Now I'm gearing up for one more day and then planning to tackle the house the rest of the week. It's summer/winter switch-out time. Remember? That's a mom task. Shrek has NEVER done this.

I'm actually thinking of shipping the kids out to his mom's house for about a day and a half this weekend... Momma's crashing. Starting now....

Needing a moment, and taking it. Hope you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...