Monday, October 25, 2010

These are My People

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."
- Jane Howard


Well, I can't believe it, but I don't have a group photo of my family women this past weekend. I'll have to add one when I get one from my aunt. We had a fabulous getaway. I'll share some of the photos I do have, which prove that we ate well, laughed often and made time for each other. Make no mistake: I love these women, and they have helped to shape me in so many ways.

I am going to take the easy way out and just post some photos of the trip. My bed is calling my name, and it sounds so sweet.


Cousins are like Bras…close to the heart and there for support.
- Anonymous




If you swear at your friends; you get in a fight,
If you swear at your sibling; you get in trouble,
If you swear at your cousin; You guys laugh and get over it.
- Anonymous




Cousins are the sisters God forgot to give us.
- Anonymous


It is difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul than family life.
- Sir Thomas More

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...