Monday, January 17, 2011

Standing on the Cusp


I had my maternity photos taken by the lovely and talented Kristin Pottmeyer on Saturday and have just received the above "sneak peek." It was a bit cold and a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see the rest.

I'm on the cusp of giving birth to my final child, and all is well. I'm peaceful and happy. I'm feeling pretty good.

Today is another day home with the kids. I've got some laundry and dishes to do, as always, but I think I'm just crazy enough to get out my scrapbooking mess and make one last attempt to catch up before the baby arrives. I won't actually catch up, but it's a good thing to get closer to the goal.

And for today, that sounds like a good plan: get closer to the goal. Contract and release and continue to send up prayers for a healthy baby and a blessed birth experience.

And, also, to tell the kids about MLK, Jr. and his beautiful dream.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, I can't wait to see the rest. I know they are going to be awesome. Good, no, great for you that you will tell your kids about M. King, more parents should do that instead of them merely having a day off of school. You are budding great poeple of your little lambs. I know they are going to have the same great insight and compassion as their mother for others. Love you Patti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...