Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Little Warrior


This little man is a trooper. He's had double ear infections for about 8 weeks now, and, other than his poor sleeping habits, you wouldn't know it. We have tried three different antibiotics in this time, and the verdict is in: we're headed for tubes. And as soon as possible. Like maybe this week or next.

All I know is if the kid can smile this brilliantly with all that going on, it's going to be even more amazing when he feels 100% well.

I'm doing well. November is a quick one, eh? Seems it was just beginning a moment ago, and now we're halfway through!

I just love this time of year. I'm taking advantage of the energy I feel. In the past week and a half, I've organized, ordered and received 733 photo prints from the last 8 months of life with four kiddos. I've sorted the kids' shoes. (This task should be in caps and boldface for how essential it had become.) I've organized the photos for my fourth pregnancy scrapbook and envisioned zipping through it in a session or two. I've reviewed and critiqued the first proof of a new design and theme for this very blog. I've been able to spend time at work catching up on things that had been neglected during the event-heavy October. I've gotten a nice leap on Christmas shopping. And I've spent truly quality time with each of my four children and my husband. If I can do all that in two weeks, I must be in pretty good shape.

Oh yeah, and I started an arm workout for my best friend's wedding... which is in ten days. Think it'll help? Ha! I'm also writing my maid of honor speech in my head, which is a great way to start something you really care about writing.

And, finally, I'm working on my own little Thanksgiving project. I'll tell you more about that one next time! Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...