Friday, July 2, 2010

Land That I Love


Well, kids, it's time to celebrate America.

It really is such a wonderful place. While I don't particularly like to hear the slams against the president, I'm happy to live in a place where those slams are on the legal side of the law. Life isn't perfect, but it's a good life.

I'm happy to have been born here and to live here in Ohio, the heart of it all. I'm content. I'm a clean, fresh shiny face looking on to the horizon with hope and promise burning in my eyes. I am an American.

So as I prepare to head into my own weekend of family, picnics, corn on the cob and fireworks, I wish you the same. To those who have served and are still serving to make this country such a singular, remarkable place, thank you.

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...