Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blogging About a Boy


Max and I waiting to find out the sex of the baby

I was surprised, I admit it, on Friday morning when Dave and I learned I am carrying another boy! I don't know why I was so sure it was a girl, but alas, we will welcome a fourth child who is a third son. I LOVE my boys, so this is a great surprise!

I do mourn the fact that Lily won't have a sister like I do, but she'll always have Julia, a cousin who is just four months younger. And so, a SON. The kids are excited, and I know Daddy is ELATED!

It's been a very productive weekend, and I'm beat. I'm going to sign out for now and hope I can spend more time here later this busy week!

Time to drift off to dream about my holding my newborn son...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...